Back home from an absolutely amazing festival and it’s time to deliver some words of gratitude to everyone involved in the gigantic task of making it happen.
To be honest we have mixed feelings about this weekend. On the one hand we are deeply grateful for being a part of it but on the other hand we’re brutally saddened for knowing that this was the final edition. It is really one of a kind and will be missed but we hope Ruud Lemmen and the rest of the organization continue this astonishing work in the nearest future!
It’s hard to find words to describe Neurotic Deathfest, its organization and to thank everyone we met this weekend but we’ll try:
- To Ruud Lemmen, thank you for the invitation and the confidence in our work. It was a pleasure to work with you! Keep up with the good work and don’t stop doing this.
- To the NDF and the 013 Poppodium staff (Production, Stage and Backline managers), thank you for the wonderful treatment. Everything was perfect!
- To the Infodesk bosses Rianne and Annemarie, thank you for the incredible efficiency!
- To the Neurotic DeathCHEF, thank you for the delicious dinner!
- To the drivers, thank you for your patience!
- To John Walker, Raquel Walker and Nicholas Barker (Liquid Graveyard), thank you for the great times and for the bong hits (eheh)!
- To our greek friends in Dead Congregation, thanks for the great times and for the brutal show! Neither ashes remained.
- To everyone that attended our show, thank you for the crazy reception. It was amazing to see such a crowded venue (absolutely packed) livin’ the show to the max.
- To Hugo Cirrose, Bob, Silvia and all our Portuguese friends, thank you for the wonderful times. It’s always great to see you.
It’s sad to know that this was the last edition of the festival but we are truly honored to be a part of its history.
Holland never let us down, and we’re sure it never will.
See you next time!
Photo by: Paul Verhagen
Slovakian grinders! It has been a while [two years seems an eternity] but we are coming for you once again.
We have been confirmed to play the MEMORY ERROR Festival in Kanianka (Prievidza) next December 11th.
We will do a short run of shows throughout Europe on that very same week [which already includes Austria’s finest Xmas gathering RAPE THE ESCAPE Festival].
Interested promoters please get in touch! We’re available for possible additional shows around those dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 is still in the early beginnings and 2016 is already being booked.
We have been confirmed to play the one and only FRANKFURT DEATHFEST III in 3-4 March in Germany.
Confirmed acts so far includes our brothers Lividity (USA) and Putrid Pile (USA), among many others still to be announced! See you there!
FB EVENT | TICKETS
As some of you may know at the moment we’re handling last details regarding the release of brand new stuff this year.
For that we’re working with one of our all time references: Mr. Dan Swano, who will be in charge of the mastering process of our new material.
Commenting, bassist Z. Pedro states:
“Following our last experience at Hertz Studios [Poland] it is great to be able to continue working with legendary music producers.
This time we really wanted to experience Unisound Studios [Sweden] trademark sound.
Dan Swano needs no introduction, but in case you don’t recognize the name, he was the producer behind the cult album releases from bands such as: Asphix, Dark Funeral, Dissection, Edge of Sanity, Katatonia, Marduk, Opeth, Nasum, Necrony, Theatre of Tragedy…to name only a very selected few! We’re totally thrilled to join this unique and mesmerising portfolio!”
Stay tuned for more info on this!
FIFTY SHADES OF GRIND – Tour 2015
Holocausto Canibal + Basement Torture Killings + Special Guests
Time to announce a few more shows for this year’s schedule!
In May we’ll embark in a mini-tour throughout our homeland Portugal with our partners in crime Basement Torture Killings (United Kingdom).
We’ll travel Portugal from North tou South during these three gigs:
May 14th – To Be Announced [interested venues / promoters get in touch email@example.com ]
May 15th – Bar Académico – Guimarães [+ bands TBA]
May 16th – MonteCore Fest – Montemor-o-Novo
May 17th – Hard Bar – Bustos – Aveiro
Hope to see you guys there! GRIND ON!