Although we can’t understand why, we are alive, well and back home from the “FIFTY SHADES OF GRIND” mini-tour across Portugal with our british brothers Basement Torture Killings.
Describing this tour as “four days of extreme madness” isn’t nearly close to what really happened this weekend.
We would like to thank all the organizers (SMED-Museu, Pedro Ferreira, João Narigueta & MonteCore Fest and Paulo Perdiz, Jerson & Sushie Oliveira) for all the trust and, obviously, all the bands for sharing the stage with us: Stucker, Toxik Attack, Lodge, Madame Violence, Gatos Pingados, Taberna, Omega Sins, Diabolical Mental State, Gennoma, Serrabulho, Extreme Retaliation, Challenge, Irae, Push, Evil Impulse, Crossed Fire, Primal Attack, For The Glory and Switchtense.
Also, thanks to Basement Torture Killings for the great times always filled with memorable moments of unparalled lunacy!
Hope to meet you guys very soon.
See you on the road!
FIFTY SHADES OF GRIND ‘tour
14 Maio – Quinta – SMED, S. Mamede Coronado – Trofa – 21H00
Rua Zona Industrial do Soeiro III, lote 54, loja 6
4745-399 S. Mamede do Coronado – Trofa
16 Maio – Sábado – Montecore Fest, Montemor-o-Novo
com: See Poster
morada: Parque de Exposiçoes e Feiras – Montemor-O-Novo
17 Maio – Domingo – Hard Bar, Bustos, Aveiro – 15H
com: Madame Violence + Ov Flesh
morada: Rua 18 de Fevereiro, Nº 28 – 3770 Oliveira do Bairro (Bustos / Aveiro)
Alright people, here’s the final poster of the Rape The Escape Festival, the sickest Xmas party you’ll ever see and it’s held in Vienna from 11th to 12th December (with a Warm Up party on the 10th). It will be great to share the stage once more with our brothers from Blood, Amputated and the other brutal acts also in the billing.
Back home from an absolutely amazing festival and it’s time to deliver some words of gratitude to everyone involved in the gigantic task of making it happen.
To be honest we have mixed feelings about this weekend. On the one hand we are deeply grateful for being a part of it but on the other hand we’re brutally saddened for knowing that this was the final edition. It is really one of a kind and will be missed but we hope Ruud Lemmen and the rest of the organization continue this astonishing work in the nearest future!
It’s hard to find words to describe Neurotic Deathfest, its organization and to thank everyone we met this weekend but we’ll try:
- To Ruud Lemmen, thank you for the invitation and the confidence in our work. It was a pleasure to work with you! Keep up with the good work and don’t stop doing this.
- To the NDF and the 013 Poppodium staff (Production, Stage and Backline managers), thank you for the wonderful treatment. Everything was perfect!
- To the Infodesk bosses Rianne and Annemarie, thank you for the incredible efficiency!
- To the Neurotic DeathCHEF, thank you for the delicious dinner!
- To the drivers, thank you for your patience!
- To John Walker, Raquel Walker and Nicholas Barker (Liquid Graveyard), thank you for the great times and for the bong hits (eheh)!
- To our greek friends in Dead Congregation, thanks for the great times and for the brutal show! Neither ashes remained.
- To everyone that attended our show, thank you for the crazy reception. It was amazing to see such a crowded venue (absolutely packed) livin’ the show to the max.
- To Hugo Cirrose, Bob, Silvia and all our Portuguese friends, thank you for the wonderful times. It’s always great to see you.
It’s sad to know that this was the last edition of the festival but we are truly honored to be a part of its history.
Holland never let us down, and we’re sure it never will.
See you next time!
Photo by: Paul Verhagen
Slovakian grinders! It has been a while [two years seems an eternity] but we are coming for you once again.
We have been confirmed to play the MEMORY ERROR Festival in Kanianka (Prievidza) next December 11th.
2015 is still in the early beginnings and 2016 is already being booked.
We have been confirmed to play the one and only FRANKFURT DEATHFEST III in 3-4 March in Germany.